- Angry outbursts that feel uncontrollable.
- Feel a lack of self control.
- Frequent negative reactions to emotional triggers.
- Low tolerance for people in your life.
- Often regret your comments and behaviours.
- On the anger thermometer do you go from zero to ten very quickly.
- Do you lack awareness of your physical and psychological symptoms when angry.
Conflict is an unavoidable area of life, yet needs to be managed in order to have meaningful human relationships. What becomes most important in your anger management training is
- Understanding your triggers.
- Taking time outs.
- Learning to build self-awareness of your physical.
- psychological symptoms of anger.
- Developing assertive communication skills.
- Putting your emotional needs into words.
- Building your emotional vocabulary.
Hannah Esmaili-Counselling2Wellness Inc. 2896 Bloor Street West, Etobicoke, ON 416-999-8618